Calvary Hospital offers a range of education classes for all women and their partners who will be birthing at the hospital. Classes offered include information about;
- Birth and the postnatal period
- Physiotherapy classes (antenatal and postnatal)
- Caesarean births
- Vaginal Birth After Caesarean (VBAC)
- Bringing your baby home and transition to parenting
- Strengthening family relationships
Bookings and information
If you are pregnant, have not yet made an appointment with a midwife, and you are interested in giving birth at Calvary Public Hospital, please call Canberra Maternity Options on 02 5124 9977.
If you are already booked in at Calvary Public Hospital, please talk to your midwife or GP about bookings and information about Education Classes.