Calvary Private Hospital Bruce
Calvary Private Hospital offers flexible services while maintaining the highest standard of care. The hospital aims to meet the needs and desires of women throughout their pregnancy and birth, ensuring the health of both you and your baby remains at the forefront of your treatment plan.
Maternity services at Calvary Private Hospital include;
- Antenatal Clinic and education classes
- Birthing suite
- Lactation support
- Midwifery care
- Special Care Nursery
- 24/7 Intensive Care Service
Maternity Services at Calvary Private Hospital work in conjunction with your private obstetrician. Throughout your pregnancy, you and your obstetrician will formulate plans for having your baby at Calvary Private Hospital. Your obstetrician will provide a referral, giving you access to childbirth and parenting education programs and workshops. A pre-admission appointment will be arranged for later in your pregnancy.
Inpatient facilities available at Calvary Private Hospital include;
- Private ensuite rooms with double beds and satellite television
- Breastfeeding chair, portable bassinet and baby change facilities including nappies, wipes and linen
- Snacks on request
- Air conditioning and spacious gardens
- Baby education classes and lactation consultancy
Bookings and enquiries
It is important to make an appointment with your GP early in your pregnancy to discuss your pregnancy care options and obtain obstetrician recommendations and referrals.
For enquiries please call 02 6201 6207
For bookings please call 02 6201 6620